Natural Gas Water Heaters
Natural gas water heaters can heat up to twice the amount of water in the same amount of time as an electric model—which means you’re less likely to run out of hot water when you need it.
Natural gas water heaters are available in tank and tankless models. Both have significant advantages over electric and propane water heaters:
- With fewer parts to wear out, natural gas water heaters are generally considered more durable than electric models.
- If the power goes out, most gas water heaters continue to deliver plenty of hot water.
- Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, meaning you’ll almost never run out of hot water.
- They are economical. You aren’t paying to keep a large tank of water continuously heated.
- Multiple size and venting options provide the perfect tankless model for your needs.
Reduced water heating time, energy expenses and greenhouse gas emissions all make tankless water heaters a great choice.