Project Development Requirements
We would be happy to investigate making natural gas service available from our gas main to the proposed site, and ask that you provide the following information:
- One copy of a full-sized approved utility site plan that reflects the project's location, including cross streets
- Site plan showing gas meter locations
- Average square footage of the new homes
- Gas service line length estimate or set-back estimates
- List equipment intended to be fueled by natural gas: furnace, generator, pool/sauna heater, water heater, range, dryer, fireplace
- Approximate natural gas load requirements per home
- Lot number and corresponding street address for new services if available
- Timeline for construction
- Phasing of construction
- Indicate number of homes / year to be constructed
- Property owner name, address, phone number and email address
- Contact name, address, phone number and email address
When we receive this information, we'll determine the availability of service including our capacity to meet your load requirements from the nearest system.
Nicor Gas will initiate the cost-benefit analysis for this project upon receipt of the information above.